Soror Theresa Scott, President, Lambda Omicron Omega Chapter
“I extend greetings on behalf of the members of Lambda Omicron Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. ® Lambda Omicron Omega Chapter was chartered on August 13, 1977, and serves Manatee & Sarasota Counties in Florida. Under the leadership of Danette Anthony Reed, the 65th International President of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. ®, Lambda Omicron Omega Chapter impact it’s local communities by implementing the 2022 – 2026 Soaring to Greater Heights of Service and Sisterhood Program Initiatives. We are grateful for community support as we work to provide service to all mankind.”
Dedicated Chapter Members
We our proud of our growing chapter.
46 Years Served
Sponsors & Partners
Our Top Partnerships
American Cancer Society
American Heart Assoc.
Geico Insurance Co.
International Program Initiatives
Strengthen Our Sisterhood
Empower Our Families
Build Our Economic Wealth
Enhance Our Environment
Advocate for Social Justice
Uplift Our Local Community
• 8/22/23 – AKA International Day of Prayer Observance
• Every 2nd Sunday of the Month @ 7:08pm EST – LOO Monthly Prayer Call: (605) 472-5294, Access Code: 753209
• 8/22/23- ΛΟΩ Church Service: Time TBD
- 9/18/23- HBCU Inaugural Walk with The Ivy Foundation
- 9/20/23 – AKA HBCU Observance Day
- Donate $35 to the EAF HBCU Fund
- Donate to your HBCU Alma Mater
- HBCU College Fair (Date & Time TBD)
• 10/4/23 – Breast Cancer Awareness Day
•10/16/23 – ΛΟΩ Breast Cancer Health Fair
• 10/16/23 – ΛΟΩ Breast Cancer Walk in Sarasota
• Celebrate breast cancer survivors!
Happy Thanksgiving Sorors!
• 11/15/23 – International Caregiver Day
The Heart of AKA